Sunday 12 December 2010


Day12

The last of the challenge tags, so what could be more appropriate than time to say bye.

I googled some clock face images, down loaded several different ones in different sizes, cut them out and mounted on my tag like a collage.
I washed them over with weak solutions of sunshine yellow and dried marigold inks and brushed courdory at the edges
I then stamped, in orange, an honesty seed stamp over the top.
I die cut in black paper some clock hands and affixed them using 2 tiny brads.
Simple, but I'm pleased with the results

I hope you have enjoyed browsing my blog of the 12 day Christmas challenge and will visit again.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your tags but I think this is my fave one I love time too as a subject - thanks for sharing all your lovely works of art with blogland, hope to see more little works of art from the house of Shendy in 2011.

    ReplyDelete